Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Interviews part 2

The pressure I felt 2 weeks ago is slowly going away. Back then, I only had a couple of email addresses and school telephone numbers obtained from the schools' websites. Now, 2 weeks later, I'm 7 interviews later and have already planned 4 more. The interviews are going well; the more I do the better I'm aware of what I should now and ask the person, and where to intervene.

Although, working it out does cost a lot of time. That's why I didn't post yesterday. Normally I would prepare a post on the Sunday before, but this time I was working out the interviews of previous week. This week I've planned 6 interviews, and have to contact another school, for I've only interviews on 3 schools yet. I really would like to obtain 6 schools for my interview. Mainly because per school it seems impossible to speak to 6 different persons - I've had two cancellations (both women actually). They argued that when I spoke to person x, there would be no need to speak to her also.. And the other argument is that they are really busy with exams and stuff.

So, I will keep this post short, for I have to work out 2 interviews now and have another at 4pm today.

No comments:

Post a Comment